Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Newly Reopened Cleveland Museum of Art:
A Sneak Preview Brought to You By Jim Fisher

Not long ago, I mentioned the newly reopened CMA (the most expensive cultural project ever in Ohio), and how I'm looking forward to checking it out. I haven't quite managed to get there yet, though hope to very soon. In the meantime, we can all begin getting a sense of it from the fruits of Jim Fisher's blog photography. Nicely done, Jim. And thanks for the recent tour of Ideastar. Your team members are wonderful.

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger Michelle O'Neil said...

Can't wait to get there myself! I tried a few months ago, but was not at all interested in the "war" thing they had going on. I hopped across the street to the Botanical Gardens instead.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger John Ettorre said...

As the song says: "war...what is it good for? Absolutely nothin..."
Hope to see you there sometime. And we notice you've been changing that photo of yourself rather regularly, Michelle. Can we expect a different one each week?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home