Monday, March 01, 2010

Our Favorite Book
Title, Part 23

In a modest change of pace, this month's favorite--I Don't Know What I Want, But I Know It's Not This--A Step-By-Step Guide to Finding Gratifying Work--doesn't so much win the nod for especially memorable wordplay, but rather for its admirable straightforwardness (the nice cover art doesn't hurt, either). This book title is similar in its crisp directness. As always, we'd love to hear your nominees. Meanwhile, you can review earlier fav book titles here.

3 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, Blogger Britta Waller said...

Just started Three Marriages ... a very different approach than this, I think.

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger John Ettorre said...

Three Marriages? Not familiar with that one. But I imagine that subject is at the top of your mind just now.

 
At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Directoryobedience said...

Beautiful compilation. Useful and relevant. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home