Saturday, September 27, 2008

Last Chance for Next Weekend's
Writing Retreat at Lakeside B&B

Next weekend is the fall Word Lover's weekend writing retreat I told you about earlier. It'll be held at the charming Idlewyld bed & breakfast in lovely Lakeside, Ohio. There are just a couple of slots still available, so if you're interested, let us know as soon as possible. Claudia and I would love to have you join us for the weekend. If you can't make it for the entire time, we are offering a Saturday-only option. Either way, we hope to see you there.

4 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Geoff Schutt said...

Hello John,

The retreat with the words sounds absolutely grand. Perhaps next time, I'll be closer North and be able to attend.

We at "This Side of Paradise" applaud all that you're doing and creating.
-- Geoff

*
... and Eleanor, who says in today's posting:

"I want to call out to all of the lost people and let them know I can see," she says. "I want them to know I can see where they went. I can see who they are. I can see what happened. I just want them to know -- that I know."

*
Words can indeed make a difference, yes?

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger Diane Vogel Ferri said...

Wish I would have known sooner - I can't think of a more writing-conducive place than Lakeside - I'v sung there many times. Thanks for your encouraging words - I appreciate it. Have a productive weekend!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger John Ettorre said...

Geoff, we'd love to have you in the future. And Diane, here's hoping I get to hear you sing some day. Thanks you both for taking a moment to comment.

 
At 12:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't you have some kind of contest for the weekend, or am I confused? Must be like sparks to dry tinder to be together. Am sure the glow will help light many interesting paths and will warm your hearts through a long winter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home